Are you a newbie looking to start your own online business? Do you find it more and more frustrating when you can’t afford the big ticket coaching programs that many other entrepreneurs are offering? Do you wish that someone could just show you the basics of getting started without bombarding you with too many modules, instructions and to do lists that boggle the mind?
Well if this is you, then you have come to the right place!
Hi, let me introduce myself. My name is Donald Brown, and I offer such a program that will teach you the basics. Now what do I mean by teaching you the basics? Well have a look here below.
- creating PayPal order buttons to sell your products
- creating easy to navigate web sites that aren’t cluttered or confusing
- creating information products to sell online, or selling affiliate products
- Why you need an autoresponder and how it can really help you in your new business
- Low cost or even free advertising methods to help you to get the word out about your new business
- Traffic generation methods that are sure to drive highly targeted traffic to your offers
- Why relationship-building is of the utmost and most important of all marketing strategies you use online
- Why being totally honest and up front with people is really the best policy and how it can help to grow your bottom line
- Why product creation isn’t really all that hard to do and how you can do it quickly and efficiently
- so much more
Now I haven’t yet started this program, but I could sure use your input on what you think that this program should have in it. However, I think that the above list pretty much covers it all, but if there’s anything that I might have left out, I’d like to know about it and add it to the list.
Remember, this is for newbies only, and not for the well-seasoned entrepreneur. I am also thinking about setting this up as a one-time price which can be chosen by the customer themselves, b ut that is yet to be determined at this point. I do know that the program will involve teleconferencing and email communication between myself and the students. That I do know, but as for all the other stuff, well that’s all up in the air at this point because this is something that I am seriously thinking about doing. So please leave feedback on this idea and let me know what you would like to see in the program. If I don’t hear from you, then I don’t know what you really want in the program, so please leave your comments. This is a wide-open opportunity to help me to craft the program and to develop it into something that is specifically designed for newbies and newbies only. I am welcoming all y our suggestions on this matter.